Inman Park Bed and Breakfast is conveniently
located only two miles from Downtown Atlanta while at the
same time affording the comfort and quiet of historic Inman
Park. The house is also only two blocks
from a MARTA subway station and a walk from the Little Five
Points shopping and restaurant district.
The bed and breakfast is intown, close to Downtown.
- The interstates join together through the heart of Downtown
Atlanta (the "Downtown Connector.")
- Take the exit for Freedom Parkway and the Carter Center.
- Follow the signs to the Carter Center.
- Go under the covered bridge and veer to the right with
signs for Exit 42.
- Pass the Carter Center on your left.
- Go to the stoplight and turn right on North Highland Avenue.
- Go about 1 mile until you see the warehouses, then turn
left on Elizabeth Street.
- Go through one light and one stop sign, until you reach
- Turn right on Euclid Avenue and stay on the road as it
passes over Springvale Park (there will be park on both
- Take the first left, Waverly Way; Inman Park Bed and Breakfast
is at 100 Waverly Way.
- Follow the signs to I-75/I/85 North, the Downtown Connector.
- Exit the highway almost immediately, at the exit for Freedom
Parkway and the Carter Center.
- See directions above for directions to continue on to
Inman Park Bed and Breakfast.
MARTA (Public Transit) Directions
Inman Park Bed & Breakfast is convenient to mass transit:
- Take the MARTA rail
line to the Inman
Park - Reynoldstown transit station, located on the
East-West rail line. (See map below.)
- If you are coming from
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the Airport
Station is located inside the main terminal. Take any train
(they are all northbound, as it's the southernmost station)
and exit at Five Points Station, the transfer point to the
East-West rail line. Take the escalator/elevator/stairs
up to the Eastbound platform and board an Indian Creek train.
information on the airport web site.)
- Once at Inman Park - Reynoldstown
transit station, go upstairs and exit on the north
/ Inman Park side of the station. Signs point to the two
sides. Note: If you find yourself in a long, long bridge
going over train tracks, you are going the wrong way --
turn around and exit from the other side of the station!
- Exiting the north side
of the station, you will find yourself in a bus area
and parking lot. Walk towards the nearest street exit, which
will take you to Edgewood Avenue. There is a small Italian
restaurant on the corner and a block further down on the
left, a small stone church.
- Walk two blocks down Edgewood
Avenue. On the second block, there is a park, Springdale
Park. Turn right at the corner -- Waverly Way. Inman Park
Bed and Breakfast is the second house on the left.
MARTA Rail System Map, showing the nearby MARTA station.
For more information on MARTA, see http://www.itsmarta.com.
For automated driving directions and an interactive map, please
Nestled in historic Inman
Park, Atlanta's first suburb.
Only two blocks to the Inman
Park - Reynoldstown MARTA (rapid transit) station. Walk
to dining and shopping in Little
Five Points, Atlanta's SoHo.
Two blocks from the Freedom Park PATH
trail that runs from the Inman Park MARTA station to Ponce
de Leon and east all the way to Stone Mountain. This multi-use
trail system is a favorite with walkers, bikers, joggers,
One mile from the Martin
Luther King Jr. historic site (King Center, grave, Ebenezer
Baptist Church, and the Birth Home Museum) and the Carter
Presidential Library and Museum.
Two miles to Downtown
Atlanta, including the Underground
Atlanta, World of
Arena, Georgia Dome,
CNN Center, Georgia
World Congress Center, and Centennial